I'm Back

Well, after almost five months-I'm back!  Quite a few people have asked why I had stopped blogging for a while.  I must admit that I had been struggling in my spiritual walk and it seemed that God just closed the door for my blogging for a short period of time.  The ideas, that used to flood to my mind to blog about, suddenly just didn't come.  I realize now that God wanted to do something in my life but, I had to step away from blogging  for a short period. 

Now, I come to you with a renewed love of God's Word and an excitement about what He is going to do!!!  Hope you will check on my blog periodically and share it with your friends. Check back soon for my latest blog post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Strange Sewing Project

All the Right Equipment

Fake Horses and Real Lives